Monday, October 25, 2010

Noah is 14!

Dear Noah,

Fourteen years ago today you entered the world. You were raring to go just like always and came early. I eagerly waited to hear you cry but you didn’t until later. You were whisked off to the NICU and thus our adventurous life began.

We’ve had ups and downs all throughout the years, my sweet boy, but you are strong. You’re a fighter. You are tough, brave, kind, and loving. You are my hero.

Today, I celebrate you. I celebrate you coming into my life, making me a mother, and teaching me what a Mother's love is all about.


Happy Birthday Noahie!


Love,
Momma

Photo is from Noah’s birthday party on Sunday – more party pics to come in the next few days!


PS. Happy birthday to my namesake, Nickel too. 
(My BFF's son, who is named after me, who was born on Noah's birthday. Crazy/cool isn't it?)

1 comment:

  1. HAppy Birthday!!! You are so loved by so many. Love your Aunt La la

    ReplyDelete