Friday, October 8, 2010

Noah's Artwork


Noah came home from school super excited today immediately wanting me to look in his back pack. As I looked, I noticed artwork rolled up and rubber banded and poking out through the top of the backpack. I knew he was excited about the artwork.

I unrolled it and found a white piece of paper mounted on a larger orange piece of construction paper. On the white paper, Noah had painted a tiger paw. Ya, it's painted in Noah's own special way but take a look - that's definitely a tiger paw.



He then immediately wanted me to hang it in his room. He even picked out a spot on the wall for it. It was a blank spot, a spot that I had thought needed something at some point. It's lower to the ground and right near his bookcase so he can see it when he's playing or reading. It's like he had been thinking all along that there was a blank spot that needed something so he just decided to create something for it!

1 comment:

  1. How great!!! My daughter thinks she needs a picture of Dolly Parton on her wall. Kids are great!!!

    ReplyDelete