Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: All Done

Most of the time for Wordless Wednesday, I choose to share my best shots of Noah. But this week, let's get real.

One morning earlier in the week, I decided I want to snap a few pics of Noah with the Halloween mantle decorations before school. He didn't want to have any of this.


This definitely wasn't the best shot but I love it nonetheless...... 

He's signing "All done." 
Love it.

For more Wordless Wednesday check out 5 Minutes for Moms and Special Exposure Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Special Needs.

5 comments:

  1. It's a great shot! He's very cute, but he does have that look on his face like-not another picture! lol! It's perfect though. Love the candy cane garland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look impressed does he?? Mine either pull faces at the camera, or bribe me (ie we'll let you take another picture if you give us a chocolate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, with that expression he doesn't need the sign to say he is all done with photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He may be all done but that is a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son cannot sign all that well, but he knows "All Done" too!

    ReplyDelete