Thursday, March 1, 2012

Feb OLW Layouts and Blog Hop

The assignment for February in the One Little Word class I am taking at Big Picture Classes was to photograph our word in our everyday lives and plug those into the provided template as well as take one photograph and journal over it.

My word for 2012 is breathe and at first, this was hard for me but then I stopped thinking of it so literally, I noticed that I had pictures of things I turned to when I was stressed and needed to breathe so I continued on with that theme. And I’m really pleased with how it turned out.



I'm also participating in the OLW Blog Hop this month so if you popped over because of that, your next stop will be Melissa C.'s blog, Smudges in Time.


13 comments:

  1. Such a great post Coley! Your finished collage is really wonderful and so focused. I could definitely resonate with some of your thoughts (I don't have to worry about seizure medication) and I felt myself taking several deep breaths. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely images, especially the one of you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on compiling pictures that tie your word to you. :) Love your polka dot glass... we have a set in teal. And that is a cute photo of the toes in the bath. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog decor - love the owls :) Breathing is such a gift glad you've found ways to remind yourself to breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to remind myself often to "just breathe". It's a beautiful thought and you have done well with the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is the picture with your toes in the bubbles. I especially love the photo of you and your son reading. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful post of your OLW. Your enlargement shows the true beauty of breath, sharing and loving and caring. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear how your word is bringing you peace. your great photos really reflect that as well! love, kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great!! love the enlargement! It looks like such a special moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. great visual interpretations of your word!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great word, Coley. I like how you have visualized it in photos.
    ~Marilee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've documented all the possibilities of your word and how you live it each day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your pics and love your blog. Thanks for sharing your piece of the journey!

    ReplyDelete