What you'll need:
- White tin pail (I used the white mini pails you get in the wedding favor section three to a package at the Dollar Tree but I've also seen them at craft stores and WalMart in the wedding favor section.)
- Red spray paint (I used Krylon cherry red.)
- Hershey hugs and kisses
- Clear cellophane bag
- Tag (The tag reads, "Teachers can not live on apples alone - they need hugs and kisses too!) I'm sharing my apple shaped tag here.
What you'll do:
1. Spray paint your little pails red. You could skip this step but I think it looks much cuter red. If you left them white, you could always doll them up with some school themed stickers or something.
2. Fill the pail with the hugs and kisses.
3. Put the pail in the clear cello bag. Tie it closed with some ribbon and add the tag.
Here's a few more pictures..... (I took a side and back view since it's kind of hard to see exactly what it looks like from the front with the tag.)
Linking up to the following link parties: