I also created a banner using the newsprint. It was easy and quick to make.
I just followed these simple steps.
1. Using a ruler and pencil create a triangle in your desired size on a piece of card stock. Cut out your triangle out to create a stencil.
2. Print multiple copies of your "newsprint" onto card stock. The size of your triangles will dictate the number of sheets you'll need to print. I was able to cut two triangles out of one sheet.
3. Trace and cut out 10 triangles from your newsprint. You could tea stain your newsprint for a more antique look. I did that for my framed decorations but opted not to do that for this banner.
4. Adhere letters to your newsprint triangles. I cut them out using my Slice machine but if you don't have a personal cutter you could always use sticker letters.
5. Adhere the triangles to ribbon and hang your banner!
Linking up to the following link parties: