This is another craft I whipped up for my Thanksgiving mantel. I thought creating a frame where we could write something we are thankful for each day would be fun. I simply used a frame from The Dollar Store and I had everything else on hand making this an extremely inexpensive project.
Scrapbook Paper (One printed sheet and one solid colored coordinating sheet)
Dry Erase Marker
What You'll Do:
1. Take your frame a part and paint if desired. I painted my frame green. You could skip this step though and leave the frame plain or buy one already painted.
2. Adhere your printed scrapbook paper to the back of the cardboard that comes with the frame. Reassemble your frame.
3. Cut letters out of plain scrapbook paper using a personal die cut machine to spell out "Thankful For". I used my slice. You could also use stickers if you don't have a die cutting machine. Adhere the letters to the frame.
4. Tie some ribbon to the dry erase marker and then glue it to the back of the frame.
5. Write what you are thankful for, erase it, and write something else!
Linking up to the following link parties: