Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Monthly Digi Scrapping Layouts

One of my goals for 2012 was to try and stay a bit more up to date on my (digital) scrapbooking. I actually find it really calming and therapeutic for me to work on preserving my family's memories. I decided that I will do monthly recap pages featuring a few photos taken during that month and then fill in with other pages when there are big events during the month.

I'll be sharing some of my digital scrapbooking pages here and since I just completed recap pages for January and February, I'll be sharing those with you today.

(click pictures to view larger)
Kit used is Winter Wonders by Trendy Girl Designs
Template is Template 29 by My MJ - AJ Designs


Kit used is Owl Love You by Snowflake Beach Designs

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute!!! I love monthly re-cap pages. I did a year long album of monthly re-caps in 2007 and I love looking through it!

    ReplyDelete