Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Wonders: Fashion & Accessories


Lately I have seen so many cute and springy fashion and accessory ideas all over the blogosphere. Below are some of my faves.

Polymer Clay Rose Necklace
Haute to Sew shares how to make this cute rose necklace out of polymer clay. My BFF is a master with clay, me? Not so much, but this looks easy enough that I could do it.

Lace Headband
Kitty over at A Law Student's Journey shares how to make this simple lace headband.

Frilly Scarf
The Pink Peony of Le Jardin made this no sew scarf from a t-shirt!

Braided Headbands

I love these braided headbands created by Alisa Burke.

T-Shirt Bracelet
This adorable bracelet shared over at The Hot Polka Dot is made from an old t-shirt.

Watermark T-Shirt
Check out this personalized watermark t-shirt shared at U Create.

Infinity Scarf
Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous shares how to make a cute infinity scarf from an old t-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment