Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weekend Wonders: Easter Treats


Easter will be upon us before we know it. That is also the week of Spring Break here so I know Noah and I will be making some type of treat(s) so I was hunting for some possibilities and found lots! 

I love these adorable little nests on spoons shared over at Cute Food for Kids. They look pretty easy to make too which is always a plus in my book!

These nests shared at The Crafting Chicks are made with chow mein noodles and hold Peeps. Too cute!
Taste and Tell shares how to make marshmallow egg truffles. Not only do they look delicious, the packaging is adorable too!

Rainbow Jello Eggs
Choose to Thrive shares how to make these festive Jello eggs.

The Art of Dessert shares these Rice Krispie Treat eggs. I love the sprinkles! 

Will you be making any treats this Easter? If so, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment