Using an acrylic picture frame, which you can find at most Dollar Stores and other stores like WalMart, you can make a cute little spot to hold your post it notes for your desk like this...............
- Acrylic Picture Frame (You will need the type of acrylic frame that has a stand on it. Both 4x6 and 5x7 work great and are about 1.00 at Walmart and Dollar Stores.)
- Scrapbook Paper
- Embellishments (Stickers, flowers, buttons, rub ons, etc. You could even personalize with the recipient's initials)
- Post it notes
1. Trim the scrapbook paper so that it fits inside the frame. Once it’s trimmed, place it inside the frame.
2. Glue some ribbon to the top of your frame.
3. Embellish if you desire.
4. Add your post it notes. When I make them for craft fairs, I actually glue the post it notes on since they were being transported and shuffled around but when they are just sitting on your desk, you really don't have to glue them on, they stay on just fine without the glue.
Here's a few more I recently made:
I decided to do something a bit different with the one above and below and added a little calendar instead of an embellishment.
Sometimes there is a little confusion about how these post it note holders sit so I tried to take a couple of pics to better show that.
And this is how it looks when you turn it to use it as a post it note holder.
Hopefully, those pics better clarify!
(Linking up to the craft parties listed in my sidebar)