Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Turkeys


Thanksgiving is not very far away, folks! Want to add some cute little turkeys to your fall decor or perhaps to adorn your Thanksgiving table?
Below are some cute turkeys that I have seen on various blogs.

Turkey (Hershey) Nuggets
These little turkeys are made by The Afflicted Addicted Stamper and are actually a Hershey nugget. They'd be cute at place settings or the child's table for Thanksgiving dinner.

Embroidery Hoop Turkey
Gwenny Penny shares how to make this adorable turkey from fabric and two embroidery hoops.

Ribbon Gobbler
I love this little ribbon turkey from She's Kinda Crafty.

Scalloped Turkeys
Love these adorable scalloped turkeys from Craftaholics Anonymous.

Turkey Napkin Fold
Check out this adorable turkey napkin from Holiday Haven.

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these. The only one I had seen earlier was the embroidery hoop one. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun turkeys!! I love them all.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me sweet comments :)

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete