Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu Printable

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? We are having Thanksgiving dinner at our house again this year and I'm getting excited for it.

I was planning my menu last night, gathering recipes, and such when I decided I didn't want to write my menu on a boring old legal pad, so I quickly made a cute little menu printable. And then I made a matching shopping list printable. I thought I'd share them with you in case you don't want to plan your menu on a boring old legal pad either!

Download the menu printable here.

1 comment:

  1. Cute lists. The great thing about these is that you can keep them from year to year and compare notes. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate you stopping by.
    -michellepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete