Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Wonders: The One with Valentine's Day Decor


Do you decorate for Valentine's Day? In the past few years, I have started doing a little Valentine's Day themed decorating. It's fun as Valentine's Day is also my man's birthday. I had planned to make a few new things this year but have been a bit under the weather lately with a cold and haven't had the energy to craft but am feeling better and think I will be able to do some crafting soon! In the meantime, I've been looking at the many Valentine's Day decor projects that are popping up all over the blogosphere lately. 

Here are a few of my faves....

Love Blocks
I love these fun, cute blocks over at Six Sisters' Stuff

These love candles at In the Loop are so pretty and elegant.

Paint Chip Banner
How cute and fun is this paint chip banner at Twigs and Twirls!

Red Wreath
I love this vibrant red wreath at A Little Tipsy. And would you believe it's made out of crepe paper!

Love Sign
I think this simple sign at Thrifty Decorating makes a big impact. 

Love Note Pillows

Days of Chalk and Chocolate created adorable Valentine pillows with a hand written "love note."

Framed XO
Momma D and Da Boyz created this cute framed "XO" seed bead art.

Heart Wreath
I love this heart wreath made out of red burlap at I Heart My Glue Gun.

Conversation Heart Art
While I think they taste like chalk, I had to include something with those quintessential Valentine's candy, conversation hearts and this convo heart art at Wonderfully Made Pursuits is too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment