Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Toys

I got two nifty and neat new crafty toys for Christmas and sadly with everything that has been going on I just haven’t had the time or energy to play with them yet. 

I received the Silhouette Rhinestone starter kit. It comes with rhinestone template material as well as some heat set rhinestones. There are different template patterns (like butterflies, flowers, even letters) that you can cut out with the Silhouette and then set the rhinestones on a shirt or bag or whatever your little heart desires using an iron. I’m excited to give it a try and not sure what I will create first.


Secondly, I received a Bind it All Machine! I’ve wanted this for a couple of years now but other things (like the Silhouette) took precedence over it. With the Bind it All, I’ll be able to bind anything I want and make my own little notebook and albums. I can’t wait to give it a try. I'm planning to bind a calendar I printed in the next few days. 

Did you receive any fun crafty toys for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Sparkles! Uh oh. I forget whatever else I was going to say. Sparkles took precedent. :) Have fun, Coco...and I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts! I got my Cameo for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE them and very jealous! I totally want something to bind stuff, but I feel like I might get out of control and make books and notebooks like they were all being eliminated from the planet and I was the only one who could save them (very elaborate fantasies apparently).

    And hope your first night alone with Noah since the worst night ever went okay! Sending good thoughts and prayers to you! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a bind it all also and I love it I have made a few different journals with it and love them.

    ReplyDelete