Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekend Wonders: The One with Calendars


Do you need a calendar for 2012? I do! (I know I am a few days behind!) I found printable calendars galore on various blogs and thought I'd share them for the others who might be a few days behind too. 

This is a cute calendar from Creative Mamma.

This quatrefoil calendar at Write Click Scrapbook features a different popular quote each month and is sized to fit in an empty CD case. 

This is a clean and simple looking calendar from The Twinery Blog.

This is another calendar that fits inside a CD case at the Pizzazzerie blog. 

Graphic Garden has several cute themed printable calendars such as a country living, teddy bears, and this and that.

Prefer to have the whole year in front of you instead of month by month? Check out this year at a glance calendar at Red Stamp. 

Are you an owl lover like me? Then this calendar featuring a different owl each month at Living Locurto is for you.

Fun CD Case Calendar
This is another calendar that goes in a CD case at Craftzine blog. They also show you how to assemble and stand the calendar in a CD case.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment