Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Wonders: The One with Organizational Stuff


Was it about the New Year that makes everyone want to organize? I guess it's something about starting a fresh. I know I'm not the only one because organizational projects are a plenty in blog land. Here are a few of my favorites.

Add Buckets to Cabinets
I love how Jen at Tatertots and Jello added buckets to her cabinets to add more storage space.

Greeting Card Organizer
Christine at So I Saw this Tutorial shows us how to organize our greeting cards by occasion and organize birthday cards by month.

Label Your Chargers
Do you have a million different chargers like I do? Cathe at The Craft, Design, and Inspiration Journal of Cathe shares a simple tip; label your charges so you know what goes for what.

Command Center
This "command center" at Lovely Crafty Home looks helpful complete with monthly calendars, menu plans, and a folder for each person in the household.

DIY Chalkboard Labels
I think labels make everything look better and more organized and these DIY chalkboard labels at Little Blue Boo are perfect for organization.

Laundry Basket Stacker
I love this laundry basket stacker at Ana White and she even shares dimensions and instructions on how to build it.

What are you doing to get organized this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment