Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: The 5th Beatle

Noah loves The Beatles. They calm him down and he'll listen to them over and over and over again. I'm really not sure how we discovered that he loved the Beatles other than he got excited when we randomly played a Beatles song on the Ipod. And now they are his favorite.

He got many cards and references to the Beatles from the card drive but our favorite was one awesome custom made card that was sent by the friend of a good friend. This is the photo that was on the card.....



Do you see the 5th Beatle? The cutest one with the sunglasses. 


5 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME photo!!

    Ashlea's favourite is Abba.

    I hope Noah is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! What a great card!! I posted the drive on my site but got sidetracked and never sent our own!! I have been a bit overwhelmed lately! If he is still reading cards let me know and we will get one out to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gracious!! That is excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete