Friday, June 11, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Day 6: Fluid

Today's Creativity Boot Camp random word prompt is fluid. 

One of the definitions of fluid is "subject to change" so I chose this shot because not only is the water fluid but I think I personally feel fluid when I take a nice hot bubble bath after a long stressful day and I go from being stressed to relaxed in a matter of minutes. 


Also, one of our challenges for today was to get out of our comfort zone so I shot in RAW. I actually liked editing in RAW and think I'll probably do it more often.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the painted toenails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought of doing something similar this morning, but couldnt find the time to soak. great pic, love the color pop made by painted toenails!

    ReplyDelete