Monday, September 19, 2011

The Best Birthday

This was probably the best birthday ever - I'm telling ya, they seem to get better as you get older! Ha! My hubby started the weekend off with birthday waffles, my BFF surprised me with a visit, my Noah gave me the best gift a Momma could ever receive, I got to craft and shop, I had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants with my parents, and got to spend time with them. My phone was blowing up all weekend with texts, phone calls, voice mails, and emails. I was spoiled with nice thoughtful gifts, cards, and a delicious owl cake. It was just a good weekend - the only thing that could have made it better was if my brother and Holly had been here!

Here's a little birthday collage.....

I am so very blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. So glad you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I recognize that card in there! ;-) Awesome, awesome owl cake. Oh my goodness. I'm so happy that you got that! And by the way, you're lookin' skinny! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. was a Joy to have a wonderful exciting reason to enjoy Sept 16 you are very loved

    ReplyDelete