Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Years ago, I don't think I ever realized that Mother's Day, while it brings happiness to many women, it also brings pain for a lot of women. It brings pain for those who are unable to have children of their own, those who have had a child and placed him or her for adoption, and for those who have lost a child or children. It brings pain to those that didn't have involved Mothers or those who's Mothers have passed away. My thoughts and prayers are with those of you who may be struggling with today. 

Luckily, I was blessed to have a great Mom who doesn't live too far away so on Mother's Day, I celebrate her and spend time with her.
Happy Mother's Day Momma! 


Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes I made for dessert today. 
Recipe Here and Free Printable Cupcake Toppers Here (Bookmark for next year!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, even though I am a Mom, Mother's Day still makes me sad because my Mom died a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete