Monday, December 13, 2010

Church Craft Fair

Saturday was the annual Women's Christmas Brunch and Craft Fair at my church. Once again, my Mom and I each had tables featuring some of our handmade goodies. I sold many of my paper crafts and gifts while Momma was selling her fleece blankies and scarves. We had a good day and a great time. 


I totally forgot about taking pictures until the table was really picked over and messy so I didn't even bother at that point. My best seller was by far the snow bars, which are covered candy bars. I actually increased the price of them this year since the price  of candy bars went up. Next year, I need to make like 50 of them. I did take a picture of a single, lonely candy bar......






Shortly after this picture was taken, he found a home. 


Snowman soup, the mini teacher pails, the chalkboard ornaments, and the pencil packs also sold very well. 


Another successful year. 

1 comment: