What you'll need:
12 X 12 Scrapbooking paper
Sticky strip tape
Scissors or personal trimmer
Pencils (I used 3 pencils per a pack and found the Christmas pencils at the Dollar Tree.)
Erasers (I used 1 eraser per a pack and found the Christmas erasers at the Dollar Tree.)
What you'll do:
1. Fold your scrapbook paper in half. And then cut it into strips that are about 2 1/2 inches wide. I knew I wanted to include 3 pencils in each little pencil pack so if you wanted to include less or more you'd need to adjust accordingly using the pencils as a guide.
2. Leaving the paper folded, cut at the top (the un-folded part) so that each strip is now about 5 inches tall.
3. Add sticky strip to each of the sides of one part of the strip of paper. This is what it will look like before you peel up the pinkish backing.
4. Now peel off the back and fold your paper together pressing down to avoid any crinkling or bubbles.
5. Add 3 pencils and one coordinating eraser. I put a small piece of sticky strip on to the pencil pack where I wanted the eraser to go to help hold it into place.
6. Put each pencil pack into a cello bag. Fold it over and secure with tape in the back.
All packaged up:
Cute, easy, and inexpensive!
Linking up to the following link parties: