First up, is this cute little Frankenstein. He is covering a Hershey's chocolate bar.
To make him, you will need:
Candy bar(s) (I used a 1.55 oz Hershey bar. You could use any size candy bar really, you'd just need to adjust the size of the paper and the circle punches.)
Double Sticky Tape (another type of adhesive such as Sticky Strip would also work)
3/4 inch circle punch
1/2 inch circle punch
Once you have all your supplies gathered:
1. Tape down the ends of your candy bar.
2. Cut your green cardstock to 6 inches wide by 5 1/2 inches tall.
3. Wrap the cardstock around the candy bar securing with the double sticky tape.
4. To create his hair, I cut out grass using my Silhouette machine but you could also just free hand zig zags onto the black cardstock and cut that out. It doesn't need to look perfect.
5. Punch out 2 circles from white cardstock with the 3/4 inch circle punch.
6. Punch out 2 circles from black using the 1/2 inch circle punch.
7. Adhere the black circles to the white circles. I just ran them through my Xyron machine but you could easily do this with glue dots, double sticky tape, a glue stick, etc.
8. Adhere the eyes to the candy bar. Again, I used my Xyron machine to do this.
9. Cut out 2 circles from the same green cardstock using the 3/4 inch half punch. Cut the circles in half and adhere 2 of them to the top of the eyes to create his eye lids and then adhere the other one underneath the eyes to create his nose.
10. Using your black Sharpie, draw a zig zaggy mouth and two little squiggles on his cheeks.
Now you have a cute little treat for friends, family, co-workers, etc!
Check back tomorrow, I'll be sharing a non-edible Halloween treat!
Linking up to the parties listed in my sidebar