Tuesday, June 2, 2009

From Mrs. Allison

Tomorrow is the last day of school for Noah and today he brought home a personalized, laminated copy of the poem below signed by his teacher, Mrs. Allison. So sweet!!  You are a very special person And you should know How I loved being your teacher  How the fast the year did go! Please come back to visit me As through the grades you grow Try hard to learn all that you can There is so much to know! The one thing I tried to teach you To last your whole life through Is to know that you are special Just because, Noah, you are you! 
Mrs. Allison has been such a great teacher for Noah! He's come so far in the past year in her class and I'm really sad she won't be his teacher next year!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Noah, I like the poem... You may not think of it now, but your teachers will remember you for many many years to come, each student is special to a teacher, I remember many of my first judo students, and they all still say HI to me on the street.

    I got to our Middle School and visit the district head nurse every few weeks just to say hi and see what's up; she remembers me from kindergarten! - She really helped me out a lot as a kid, and is now a very good friend. She's retiring next year after almost 30 years!

    ReplyDelete