Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Project 365: March 23 - 29

I'm so behind on posting these! But I have been taking them. I'll get you all caught up after the craziness of the first of May!
Monday, March 23 Working from home - yep, I'm in my jammies. One of the beauties of working from home!

Tuesday, March 24All it's done is rain here lately!

Wednesday, March 25 Fireman Noah The fire dept. came to visit Noah's school. Noah got to sit in the fire truck and was talking ALL about it when he came home. The firemen gave each child a fire hat that Noah is modeling in the picture. 

Thursday, March 26Some of the results of my craftiness Friday, March 27Noah's Easter Outfit. It's so cute - but it's going to be even cuter when he is in it! Saturday, March 28 Signing Phone - This is how Noah asks to use the phone 101 times a day. Sunday, March 29

Heart shaped necklace I'm really digging lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment