Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flowers in a Jar and Birthday Balloons


I'm back participating in another CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge.
This week's sketch is below. 


And here are my interpretations of this week's sketch.


I created this first card using a Dear Lizzie jar stamp, a random flower stamp, and a sentiment from a Hero Arts sentiment set. I added some buttons to the centers of the flowers. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.


I felt inspired by the sketch to make a second card and this is that card. I used some balloons from a Hero Arts birthday set. The balloons are actually attached to animals so I stamped them in different colors of ink matching the confetti in the background paper and then fussy cut all the balloons. I arranged them then drew black lines for the balloon strings with a black gel pen. I added a little orange pre-made bow and the Happy Birthday sentiment which is from the same Hero Arts birthday set.



If you'd like to see more cards made with this sketch, head on over to the CAS(E) Sketch blog.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards! Love the topper on the jar and the attention to detail you added with the colors. Great job on fussy cutting all of those balloons!

    ReplyDelete