Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How Many Fingers are You Card


This week's CAS(E) this sketch was a simple but fun design. 


 I started thumbing through a 6 x 6 paper pad and found a paper that was blue and green and very masculine. I don't make many masculine cards at all so I thought I'd challenge myself and create a masculine card. 

And here's my finished card: 


I once again broke out my favorite stamp set, Friendly Advice Kids' Quotes by Inkadinkadoo . This is seriously my most used sentiment stamp set. I love it.

I stamped the sentiment. Added the banner using the same patterned paper I backed the card with and then added three green stars just to give it a little something extra. 


To see more cards using this sketch, head over to the CAS(E) this Sketch blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment