Awhile back, I saw a recipe similar to this somewhere online (but can't remember where) and recently remembered it and decided to make a few changes to it to make it Christmas-y as a treat to include in the gifts for Noah's teachers.
These were simple to make, are delicious, and look SO festive!
Hershey's Peppermint Kisses (you could also use Hershey Hugs)
1. Lay the pretzels out on a pan making sure that they are not touching.
2. Place a peppermint kisses on top of each pretzel.
3. Put the pan in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes. Watch them closely and pull them out once the kisses have melted a little bit.
4. Before they have time to set, put an M&M on top of each melted kiss.
5. Let them set. I popped my pan in the freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process.
6. Nestle them in a box for gift giving!
(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)