Thursday, December 20, 2012

Peppermint Pretzel Kisses

Awhile back, I saw a recipe similar to this somewhere online (but can't remember where) and recently remembered it and decided to make a few changes to it to make it Christmas-y as a treat to include in the gifts for Noah's teachers.



These were simple to make, are delicious, and look SO festive!

You'll need:
Pretzels
Hershey's Peppermint Kisses (you could also use Hershey Hugs)
M&Ms




1. Lay the pretzels out on a pan making sure that they are not touching.
2. Place a peppermint kisses on top of each pretzel. 
3. Put the pan in a 350 degree oven for a few minutes. Watch them closely and pull them out once the kisses have melted a little bit.
4. Before they have time to set, put an M&M on top of each melted kiss.
5. Let them set. I popped my pan in the freezer for a few minutes to speed up the process. 
6. Nestle them in a box for gift giving! 


(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)



3 comments:

  1. Those look yummy, and so simple! I put my baking and candy making off too late this year, so I need something quick like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe sounds so good! great photos!

    Have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. Looks so good. Pinned it. Blessings, Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete