Friday, December 7, 2012

Rubber Stamped Ornaments

I used to be really into rubber stamping and then I took a long break from it. But recently, I've been stamping again and am reminded how much I enjoy it. I decided to make some ornaments from a few of my rubber stamps. They were actually pretty easy to make but I love how they have turned out. 




I started out with assorted rubber stamps, some chipboard coasters from Michael's, scrapbook paper, ink, embossing powder, a heat gun, glue stick, ribbon, and assorted embellishments, all of which I had in my stash. 


I then simply stamped in whatever color of ink I wanted, embossed the image, and cut it out. I adhered scrapbook paper to the coaster and then attached my stamped image to the middle. I glued on some button embellishments, punched a hole in the top with my crop-o-dile, threaded ribbon through for hanging, and that was it! I love how they turned out! 


They would make excellent gifts for friends, gift tags, or ornaments just to hang on your own tree! 


(Linking to the parties listed in my sidebar)



No comments:

Post a Comment