Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Ornaments


I have seen SO many cute Christmas ornaments around the blogosphere lately! I'm sharing a few of my faves with you today.

Cupcake Ornaments
Are these cupcake ornaments at Artsy Vava not adorable!?! Head on over to learn how to make them using cupcake liners and Christmas balls plus a few more "ingredients." 

Lightbulb Snowman
Lady in the Red Rocker shares a "how to" for these cute little snowmen ornies made from ordinary light bulbs.

Felt Owls
I love owls so it's not a big surprise that I fell in love with these cute little felt owl ornies from Juicy Bits.

I Spy Ornament
These "I Spy" ornaments at Craft Snob are adorable and would be great for a kid.
(In fact, I may make them myself for some of the kids in my life!)

JOY Ornament

I love this Joy ornament made out of vintage looking sheet music. Head over to Frugalicious Me for a how to and a template to download to make your very own.

Scrabble Ornaments

These fun ornaments from my Sweet Savannah are made from Scrabble tiles. You could spell lots of great Christmas-y words or someone's name!

Photo Ornaments

Would you believe that these photo ornaments over at The Crafty Chicks were made from a canned juice lid?!? Clever!

Mini Yarn Wreath Ornaments
These little yarn wreaths from Smile Like You Mean It are adorable - and they are made from a shower curtain ring!

Lastly, check out a few of my ornaments from Christmases past.



Initial Ornaments

Chalkboard Ornaments

1 comment:

  1. Love the ornaments. My personal faves are the Scrabble ornaments (you know well my absolute obsession with Scrabble!) and the sheet music one. Gonna have to get 2 trees to put all the ornaments on! :)

    ReplyDelete