Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365: The Layouts Thus Far

I've been a bit behind on creating the week layouts of my Project 365 pictures. I'm doing things a little bit different as opposed to some of the other layouts I've seen.

I'm doing one week on a page as opposed to one week on two pages like others. This will cut down on the number of pages needed and I'll be able to have everything in one book. I'm also breaking things up by month. Each month will have a "cover page" where I'm choosing a favorite picture from that particular month. And each month will have its own color scheme. So, here are the layouts from January.....

jan-cover-page2

January Cover Page Credits - Papers: True Blue from A Work in Progress Snowflakes: Winter Convoyby PinkuPixie Designs Calendar: Sueli Colbert Designs Word Art: Me

jan-wk1 jan-wk21 Jan Week One and Week Two form a two page layout. Credits - Paper: Winter Blues by Princess Kate Designs Days of the Week Strips, Date Circles, and Notebook paper: Life 365 by Weeds and Wildflowers Template: Me jan-wk3 janwk4 Week Three and Four also form a two page layout. Credits - Paper: Chill Factor by Snowman and Winter Word Art: Winter Blues by Princess Kate Designs Date and Days of the Week Labels: Life 365 by Weeds and Wildflowers Template: By Me (You can download it here if you like.) jan-wk5 Last of Jan Credits: Paper and snowflakes from Winter Blues by Princess Kate Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment