Sunday, February 22, 2009

Project 365: Feb 16 - 22

The latest.....

Monday February 16 (Day 47) Is this not the cutest Valentine's Day dino you've ever seen?!? WHAT? You've never seen a Valentine's Day dino before? Well, you have now! Noah brought this home from school today.

Tuesday February 17 (Day 48) Clothespin photo holder that I decorated for Valentine's Day and sat on the mantle.

Wednesday February 18 (Day 49) Rose shaped candle - a gift from my secret sipper Thursday February 19 (Day 50) My "seeing eye husband" as I jokingly call him who drives me everywhere I need to go right now without complaining too terribly much!

Friday February 20 (Day 51) Cute popcorn bowls that were a Christmas gift from my niece. (Noah LOVES popcorn!)

Saturday February 21 (Day 52) I've always wanted to take a picture of myself in the mirror like I've seen others do so I did. That's me behind the camera where I like to be.

Sunday February 22 (Day 53) No No hanging out in the Clemson chair. He's just had his bath and is ready for beddy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment