Friday, February 6, 2009

Project 365: Jan 29 - Feb 4

The latest installment of my Project 365 Photos........

Thursday January 29 (Day 29 ) I love pictures of sleeping children, especially mine!

jan-291

Friday January 30 (Day 30 ) Me - Cooking dinner. I'm making one of my specialities, a recipe I invented called "Mississippi Girl Chicken Enchiladas." (They are one of J's favorites.) You probably can't tell in the photo but my apron says "Domestic Diva."

jan-30

Saturday January 31 (Day 31 ) Sushi for lunch - yumo!

jan-31

Sunday February 1 (Day 32 ) My Momma with her kitties feb_1

Monday February 2 (Day 33) J's new GPS thingie. It was an early birthday gift from my parents and came quite handy on our trip to Atlanta. I really like the restaurant finder! feb-21

Tuesday February 3 (Day 34) We had lunch with my Bestest Bud on the way home from Atlanta.feb-3

Wednesday February 4 (Day 35) Nothing could be finer than to be back home in South Carolina!feb-4

No comments:

Post a Comment