Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr. Kangaroo

I have been really sick the past few days - like stomach flu sick that required a minor care ER trip. So sick I have been staying in bed sipping on ginger ale since Monday. When Noah left for school on Monday, he knew I was feeling bad and would be going to the doctor. On Monday afternoon when he got home from school, he had a tiny kangaroo in his back pack (from the school store) and J asked him who it was for and he said Momma. So, they brought the little plastic kangaroo, who in my state of sickness I un-originally named Mr. Kangaroo into my room and promptly set him on my bedside table right next to the tissues and there Mr. Kangaroo has sat and watched over me the past few days while Noahie has been at school. He is such a sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Mr Kangaroo was there to make you feel better! :) <3

    ReplyDelete