Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Wonders: Birthday Stuff

Last year on the weekend of my birthday, my Weekend Wonders post highlighted different birthday things. I decided to make it a tradition and do it again this year. Below are some of my favorite birthday gift ideas and birthday related things I have seen lately. 
Enjoy! 

These birthday badges from the American Crafts blog are super cute. 

How cute are these birthday hats made out of photos at Martha Stewart Crafts
While it is super simple, this wish card with a candle for the "i" is also super cute!
This photo garland from Oh Crafts is adorable and would be cute using photos of a kid (or adult) of any age! 

Modern Moment Designs shares this adorable how to for these mini cupcake stands. 

I adore this "Oh Snap!" party theme from Kojo Designs

Top a gift with this cute bow made from a recycled magazie. Check out the how to at Simply Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment