Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend Wonders: The One with Cute Shoes

First a little editing note, Friday Favorites is merging into Weekend Wonders since I have started  participating in Five Minute Fridays via Gypsy Mama.

Ok, on to the good stuff......
A short list this week full of all DIY/Crafty Stuff! 

How cute is this laptop sleeve made from contact paper and permanent markers created by Taylor over at Mary Janes and Galoshes

I have been looking for a stool like this for my creative studio. I love this footstool makeover over at Home Plus Something.

101 Pretty Free Printables
Check out this awesome list of 101 FREE printables complied by Everything Etsy.

Scrabble Tile Drink Coasters
I love all the nifty things people seem to do with scrabble tiles and these coasters over at Crafting a Green World are no exception. Cute and fun!

Interchangeable Shoe Bows

How adorable are these interchangeable shoe bows? The shoes were originally pink and then Christie at A Lemon Squeezy Home SPRAY PAINTED gray. The bows attach with velcro and can be changed to coordinate with your outfits. I am not that into wearing gray but I could definitely see me sporting a pair of these in brown!

And me?

 My favorite feature of my own from this week was the reveal of my dresser makeover

1 comment: