Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cabin Fever

The sun came out for a little bit and things are just beginning to melt. Yet they melt, then freeze over again at night so there has been no school all week and there's no school tomorrow so that's a whole week of no school. Noah had an ear infection and we took him to the doctor Thursday night, kept him home all weekend, then school was cancelled Monday, it snowed, and poor thing has been cooped up (along with me) all week! We haven't had our PCA this week because of the weather as well so I'm just feeling a smidge on the stressed side. I need a break - from Noah, from the house, from the weather! 


I know my northern friends (mainly Leigh) are laughing at this post but THIS is (partially) why I don't live in the North. While the snow is nice for the first day or two, I'm ready for it to melt now. I'm ready for school. I'm ready to get out of the house. I'm ready to be able to get things done again. 


Ok, rant over. Back to regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you must be feeling right now. Cabin fever is NO fun and I struggle with it all the time! I hope the snow/ice melts soon and doesn't come back so you can have your life again!

    ReplyDelete