Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey on Turkey Day

I intended to post yesterday, on Thanksgiving, but obviously that didn't happen. I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we?!? 


Although I did make it to my parents' house, I spent almost the entire time I was there in the bed in my old room sick with the flu that Noah so lovingly shared. There's something about being at your childhood house when you are sick that just automatically makes you feel a little better I think. I had a pretty rough day yesterday but am feeling a tad better this morning. 


There is one more thing to be thankful for that I'm adding to my pile of things that I'm already thankful for that I must share...... (Drum roll please!)

Noah ate TURKEY on THANKSGIVING for the FIRST TIME EVER!
(Yes, it was in the form of a sandwich, but who cares!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment