Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vinyl Nursery Decor


My friend Leah just recently had a beautiful baby girl. Back when she was decorating the baby's room, she mentioned on Facebook that she was looking for some vinyl decor for the walls. She had already bought a vinyl tree but wanted to add some birds to add some pops of color to the room. I offered to make whatever she wanted so she chose a couple of images from the Silhouette store and a couple of different colors of vinyl and I cut  them with my Silhouette machine. 

I made all those cute little birdies. 

More birdies and a cute little owl. 

I really love how it turned out. I've never used vinyl decor in my own home but now I really want to! I'm thinking a vinyl quote in the living room or kitchen..... or something! 

1 comment:

  1. Color on the wall will influence the mood greatly. Color could accentuate or set the mood. You would probably want to have more tranquil, serene space, go for the light colors which actually serenade these feelings. Bold and energetic colors like bright red, or Orange aren’t conducive for that, take our word, go for the pale blues and greens for desired calming effect.

    ReplyDelete