Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodwill Score for Noah's Shelves

Most of the time when I go to Goodwill/thrift type stores I'm looking for potential in the items I see. Most of the time I buy an item, fully intending to totally transform it once I get it home using paint and whatever else I deem necessary. Rarely do I find something that is awesome just as it is. But today that happened....

We found this awesome little Clemson basket. Ok, J actually saw it first and brought it over to me with a huge smile on his face. He commented that he didn't know what we'd use it for though but it was only $1.00. My first thought when I saw it was that it would be perfect to hold Noah's diapers on his bookshelf in his new Clemson room. I'd been wanting to get some kind of basket to hold the diapers anyway.

It just needed washing off with some soap and water and it was good to go. It looks great holding Noah's diapers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment