1 box sugar free orange jello
1 box of sugar free vanilla pudding (I used french vanilla.)
1 can of drained Mandarin oranges (I used two small cans)
1 container of light Cool Whip
1. Dissolve orange jello in 1 cup of very hot water.
2. Add 1 cup of cold water and set aside for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the pudding mix to the jello and blend or whisk it all together very well.
4. Fold in the Cool Whip and the oranges.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.
YUM!! (And yes it tastes like a dreamsicle.)
Linking up at the following link parties: