Friday, September 10, 2010

Dreamsicle Pudding Recipe

On Labor Day we had my parents over for a cookout and I was trying to find a Weight Watchers desert recipe and came across a recipe for something called Dreamsicle Pudding. It looked easy and yummy so I gave it a try. My initial impression was right - it WAS easy, quick, and delicious. Noah enjoyed helping because it was orange and re-named it Tiger Pudding.

Ingredients:
1 box sugar free orange jello
1 box of sugar free vanilla pudding (I used french vanilla.)
1 can of drained Mandarin oranges (I used two small cans)
1 container of light Cool Whip

Directions:
1. Dissolve orange jello in 1 cup of very hot water.
2. Add 1 cup of cold water and set aside for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the pudding mix to the jello and blend or whisk it all together very well.
4. Fold in the Cool Whip and the oranges.
5. Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.

YUM!! (And yes it tastes like a dreamsicle.)

Source


Linking up at the following link parties:

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Sounds yuuuuuummy! I'm so making this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Gram makes this but she also puts FF cottage cheese in it. I could eat the entire recipe myself it's that good!!

    ReplyDelete