Thursday, May 14, 2009

Project 365: March 30 - April 5

Monday March 30 (day 88)These pictures (my wedding photo and Andy’s graduation photo) hang in the living room at my parents’ house. My Mom was telling me how the Merry Maids are always asking if that is her daughter’s picture and then commenting how pretty the picture is. Makes an old girl feel good. :) 

Tuesday March 31 (day 89)Signs of the Times – this sign is outside a sandwich shop near by parents’ house. Wednesday April 1 (day 90)My crazy BFF and her April Fools Prank(In case you can't read it as the pic isn't that great, it says "Oh no, the stick turned blue!") 

Thursday April 2 (day 91)

Reading at the library during spring break. 

Friday April 3 (day 92)

Sleeping in the hotel in Summerville, SC. 

Saturday April 4 (day 93) Hugging Uncle Andy before we leave Summerville

Sunday April 5 (day 94) Self Portrait

1 comment:

  1. Very nice self portrait, nice tone for the B&W...
    Noah, you don't look like your seeping, I'm legally blind, but I see eyeballs! Heheheh.... Nice work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete