They decided to admit her and started an 18 hour EKG. This morning they did a stress test. The test showed that there may be a problem with the front part of her heart. They are going to do a heart catherization tomorrow. The hospital that she was at doesn't do heart catherizations so they transported her to another hospital earlier tonight.
We're not sure when the heart catherization will be. The doctor at the second hospital stopped by once my Momma was settled and said his schedule for tomorrow was crazy so she could go ahead and have breakfast and they'd do it sometime in the afternoon or evening depending on how crazy things got. I'm taking an overnight bag in case I want to stay at my parents' house tomorrow night but I will update you all when I can.
Oh, and while your saying prayers, say a quick one for me. My ulcer has been flaring up - I imagine it's just stress but it sure is painful and uncomfortable!
Photo is my Momma with her kitties taken in Feb.