Thursday, May 29, 2008

End of the Year Teachers' Gifts

I was blurffing the other day (blurffing is a new word I saw on someone's blog and it means surfing through blogs, isn't it cool?!?) Anyways, I was blurffing on some craft blogs and I saw this cute can koozie tied with ribbon on a blog. It is so simple and so cute! I remembered seeing a bunch of those can koozies for $1 at Michael's so I got a few and jazzed them up with ribbon and a flower. I thought they would be a great end of the year gift for Noah's teachers and aides. I thought it would be nice to fill them up with candy and then put them in cello bags all tied up. Noah helped put the candy in and was all excited. I made a tag that says "Have a great summer! Love, Noah" but I took the picture before I had attached the tags. I think they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment