Friday, June 3, 2011

Every Day Reflections

Every Friday, I'm joining other bloggers for 5 Minute Friday (hosted by Gypsy Mama) to take just five uninterrupted minutes to write from the heart. 

This week's prompt: Every Day

Every day I strive to be a good Mother, wife, friend, Christian, daughter, sister, etc. 


Every day I am faced with trials and tribulations as well as triumphs and victories.


Every day I look into my son's eyes and see so much more than others may see. I see miracles. I see determination. I see strength. I see love and innocence. I see that in him every. single. day. 


Every day I realize that I am blessed and have more than others. Every day I give thanks to God for all that I have. I am grateful. But every day I also experience grief, sadness, sorrow, loss, guilt, and pain. But I push forward, work through my issues, and count my blessings. 


And every day, I remind myself I was made for this. I can do this. I can overcome the challenges. And almost every day I do. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one today. It is full of strength and gratitude. Thank you for sharing your own everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Patty Ann! Love this one. And the same things you see in Noah are exactly why he's so easy to love. That and he's just frickin' adorable. Like you said, "you were made for this. Every day." The triumphs as well as the tribulations make us who we are...and the stronger for it if we let them. I love you, Coco! <3

    ReplyDelete