Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Wonders: Organization


I'm not sure what it is about a new year that makes me want to get organized but it does. There are lots of great DIY projects out there to help you get organized. Below are some of my faves. 


I Heart Organizing shows us how to take a cardboard box, cover it with fabric, and turn it into an attractive place to store stuff. 

I love how great these no sew fabric covered bins from Sweet C's Design  look. 
My Re-Purposed Life shares how to re-purpose a window shutter into a magazine rack.

Craft Closet
My Fancy Frugal Life shows us how she turned a closet into an organized craft space.

Desk Drawer Organization
Using old cereal boxes, The Stony Brook House shows us how to create a desk organizer.

Cord Organization
I Heart Organizing shows us how to organize all those cords we all have nowadays. 


1 comment: