Monday, January 11, 2010

Randomness and Noah's Appointment


I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't know why but I just haven't been in a blogging mood. Bear with me, I'm sure it will pass quickly. It usually does. I do have several things I'm working on though.

This picture is from Noah's camera. It's straight from the camera and un-edited. I think it's adorable. It's one of those self portraits where ya stick your arm as far as you can and snap the photo. It's also an early morning photo so we're in jammies and I have no make up on. I probably haven't even brushed my hair yet. Noahie loves it though because it came from HIS camera.

Noah's doctors' appointment about his back is tomorrow. It looks really bad and we have been waiting awhile for this appointment and while I'm nervous about the outcome I'm also relieved that the appointment is finally here. Noah hasn't had any back pain or complained of it at all until yesterday. Ironic (but a blessing at the same time I guess) that he hasn't had any pain until two days before the appointment.  J went to pick him up and he cried out loudly in pain. Noah has a pretty high pain tolerance anyways so I know it must have been pretty bad for him to cry out the way he did. It breaks my heart to see him in pain and not be able to easily fix it. 



So, I'll update when I know more. 

1 comment:

  1. It IS adorable :) Praying for wisdom for the docs and pain relief for Noah!

    ReplyDelete