Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new home on the web! I have been wanting to move my blog to blogger for some time now and finally took the plunge. It's much more customizable here (or at least it's easier for me personally to customize) so I think I will like it. The one downfall is that not all of my old posts are here. I'm still working on that. I have moved some - my favorites or the most popular ones and I did move all of the Project 365 posts since there weren't too terribly many yet as I wanted to have them all in one place. If you had subscribed to the old blog you'll have to re-subscribe. You can subscribe simply by going here. And if you didn't subscribe to the old blog - why don't you subscribe to the new blog! Each day I write a post, you'll receive an email right in your inbox telling you that I wrote something. I'm hoping to start writing in this blog more often! And write more about the things I am passionate about (meaning issues, not just my kids or family and friends!) I'd also like to feature a few more crafting tutorials as they do on some of my favorite crafty blogs. But that's a lot so we'll just have to see what I have the time and energy to pull off. I'm a little behind on posting the Project 365 pictures and layouts because of the move but I'll get those posted here soon! So, what do ya think of my new home?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment