Friday, August 22, 2008

Holly's Engagement Photos

If you know much about me, you know I LOVE taking photos! My niece Holly asked me to take engagement photos of her and her finace' Michael. I think they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! Selective Colorization used in this photo..... holly-michael-yellow-and-blue.jpg I thought this photo looked really cheesy when we were taking it but it actually turned out to be one of my favorites! dscf0036_alt.jpg This one is one of Holly's favorites. dscf0018.jpg This one is really cute too. back2back.jpg Holly striking a pose with the tree. holly_yellow.jpg And a graphic collage I made with some of the photos..... god-bless-the-broken-road.jpg That's just a few of my faves. I think I took about 65! I love digital photography - no wasting film!! Whatcha think?!? (Photos orginally taken in March of 08)

No comments:

Post a Comment